Whether your day involves digging basements, building retention ponds, cutting drainage ditches, laying pipe, prepping commercial sites or some other kind of work, chances are you can get the job done more efficiently if your excavator is equipped with grade control.
What are the onsite advantages?
When technology is used to guide or control an excavator bucket, there’s big potential for time, cost and labor savings. Here are just a few of the benefits.
- Safety. Keep people off the ground and out of trenches.
- Cut grading time by up to 45%.*
- Efficiency. Reduce time and costs associated with staking and grade checking
- Accuracy. Move material right the first time, minimizing costly rework.
- Fuel. Finish in fewer passes with less fuel and materials.
- Productivity. Help less experienced operators work like pros.